1. Nothing says fall like driving through the mountains and seeing the leaves changing from green to vibrants reds, oranges, and yellows - amazing! .
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is well, we don't really have any "traditions"yet - maybe picking apples with our family or a trip to the mountains to see the leaves changing should become one?!?
3. My favorite fall treat is probably apple pie or apple crisp - just because growing up, we always had apples in abundance. With all the pumpkin treats we've made this fall, that might change though!
4. Fall makes me think of the "in between" because it's the season that brings summer to a close and prepares us for winter. It's often times "overlooked" - yet, it's that season that brings beauty and change. I'm so there in life right now - my "summer" is over and yet the new "winter" hasn't quite started - I'm in the "in between" of Fall and it's a beautiful place for me to be! Beautiful yet changing!
5. Autumn free form word association, go! Leaves, Mountains, Salted Caramel Mocha, Pumpkin Pancakes, Apple Crisp, Orange, Red, & Yellow- the coming of a new season .
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is a pair of jeans, my brown boots, a t-shirt and my favorite mustard yellow cardigan .
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) Hands Down Thanksgiving! Who doesn't want to be with family, stuff your face with amazing food, and give thanks for all that has been given... I wish we had more holidays like Thanksgiving where we just ate and spent time with family - no gifts, no stress... I love it!
*I'm loving the Fall loving over on The Little Things We Do!