1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher or a world traveler when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be to work with those in need either right here or around the world .
3. When I was younger I wanted to be just like my grandpa - a gentle, quiet, and loving spirit. Gosh, I'm so far from that!!!
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a bright red M&M - mom made two large, like really large, round red cushions and sewed a big M on one - I wore it over a white jogging suit.... oh i pray those pics never come out!
5. My favorite childhood toy was most definetly my life-size rocking horse - I would rock on that guy forever and ever - and now seeing my neices play on it is priceless.
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I ....I can only choose one time?!? I would say when the boys who worked for my dad on the farm, dared me to drop a glass Coke bottle from the loft, down the basket shoot in our peach shed - I did, it went down the shoot, and hit the concrete floor and shattered into a million pieces all over the peaches and the floor.... the boys scattered and I was left in the loft "holding the bag" - not a good day for me...
7. I get daily inspiration from God's word, Pandora radio (right now it's on Kari Jobe), friends, and Pinterest - all while drinking coffee, of course!