1. Something popular that I just don't "get" is Farmville and other facebook games like that - not so much the games but the constant status updates about what crop they are growing - who has time for all that?!?
2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is crocheting - yep, I'm that 32 year old that is crocheting my own scarf right now, while sitting on the couch with my hubby each night and I'm loving it!
3. When I've had a bad day I usually vent to my poor hubby, but sometimes I put myself in time-out (that's when it's been really bad!) .
4. I'd prefer a peppermint mocha to a pumpkin spice latte any day.
5. Something that makes me nervous is driving Dan's car - it would be a bad day if I wrecked the Mini!
6. Something worth fighting for are those people right in our backyard who might just need a hug, a warm meal, a place to lay their head, and to hear about Jesus -- yet sadly, we often are too busy to even notice them or we think they are beneath us.
7. When people think of me, I hope they think of Jesus and how I loved HIM - and also how I loved and served others !
***I'd prefer thelittlethingswedo anyday!