1. The holiday season is a time for family and friends and more importantly remembering and rejoicing in the birth of the Savior, Jesus Christ. I Love this time of year!
2. Snow makes me cold.... very cold! It also makes me feel like a five year old. I get so excited to run out and play in it, but I only lasts for about 10 minutes before I want to come in, dry off, and warm up in front of the fire place.
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is a big bowl of chili with homemade cornbread.
4. Winter is the best time for peppermint mocha coffee in my favorite mug, my warm flannel pj pants and the fire going in the fireplace...
5. I can hardly wait for our trip to NYC - we're down to less than a week! Broadway, Macarons, Apple, Macy's, cheesecake, and pizza --- I'm getting a wee-bit excited!
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to keep it simple, sentimental, and sometimes home-made. I love gifts that are meaningful and thought through and I love spending time making things to give to friends and family. I've had fun getting ready for this Christmas!
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 7.5 - I'm excited more about NYC and our anniversary. After that week, I'll be excited and ready for the rest of the Holidays. I love that our tree is up, the house is decorated and most of our gifts are already bought and as it gets closer, I'll only get more and more excited!
I also can hardly wait for each Friday's Blanks over at The Little Things We Do!