1. New Years is a great time to look back and look forward! I'm excited about what the year could hold!
2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to spend less time on the computer and internet and more time with my hubby, family, and friends. I'm gonna play PS3 or board games with my hubby at least once a week- I failed miserably at that last year!
3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to eat only fruit and veggies bought from the local market and I was pretty successful at that -but it was easy because I lived overseas and that was really the only place to buy them from .
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was maybe practicing the piano at least an hour every day - that doesn't seem long but gosh, it was painful at times and I finally gave up. Maybe, I'll just stick to several times a week?!?
5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve with some of my favorite friends! We are super blessed with great friends !
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be that Dan and I would continue to grow more and more in love with one another and that we would grow more and more in love with Jesus, our Savior .
7. 2012 is going to be fun, new, and an adventure - or at least that we want!