1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is probably our train trip to Italy, while I was living overseas - I won't count living in N.Africa though...
2. Ireland or Australia is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by reading a book or magazine, or listening to music and trying not to sing out loud.
4. My three must-haves when I travel are my Bible , my travel pillow and a water bottle
5. My favorite travel companion is of course, Dan - but I did enjoy traveling across the countryside of N.Africa with my favorite gals Katie, Ashley, & Erin.
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is oh... what do I pick... I have some crazy travel stories like the time when our car died out in the village and it took the whole village to get it going again, or the time I rode over 5 hours in the back of a grand taxi to meet some friends to go to the desert, or this one time when Katie and I had to catch a taxi back from a city three hours away, really late at night and our taxi was decked out with leopard print, or maybe when we lost Dan in Florence... I need to stop there!
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is I've eaten some prety crazy food too - like cow brain, camel, and all the sheep parts like heart, brain, and liver wrapped in fat -- yum... NOT!
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live anywhere in Europe. Gosh, this is making me miss living overseas!!
9. I have been to 25
states in the U.S. and can't wait to visit more!
Check out The Little Things We Do Blog to play along!