We introduced you to Eli, our Compassion Child from Tanzania, a few months back. Recently we got a letter from him that gave us fun new details about this precious boy and how we could better pray for him and be involved in his world, it also included a super cute picture that he drew - although we have NO idea what it is supposed to be!
Here are a few of the questions and answers we got from Eli.
- My name means: God of Happy
- I am the 3rd child in my family
- I am 96 centimeters tall
- I have black hair and black eyes
- One thing I really like to do is: eroplane (We're assuming that means playing with airplanes)
- When I grow up, I want to be a: teacher
Our desire and hope is that through our Compassion International sponsorship each month and our prayers, Eli will grow up not only to be a teacher, but a teacher of God's word to those right there in Tanzania.
You can sponsor children around the world too and make a small difference in their lives!