1. The highlight of my week was... this was a good week - renewing our vows on Monday night with our small group, hitting my goal of 15 miles on the elliptical, painting our bedroom (which is still a work in progress!) and just spending some much needed time at home!
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be eclectic... I use whatever I can get my hands on but my favorite pieces are those that have sentimental value - I love filling my home with gifts from our travels and friends and things that our families have passed down to us.
3. My first vehicle was a white two door Jeep Cherokee Sport, affectionately called "da party wagon" Oh man, I miss that car! hahaha
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is coffee, but sadly that won't happen until after Lent....i'm a wee-bit cranky today
5. My favorite way to waste time is playing around on my computer....ugh, what a terrible waste yet so addicting!
6. Right now I could really go for a venti raspberry white mocha; however, that won't happen until April 8th! Blasted Lent!
7. This weekend I will be attending a fun party for my friend Eden who is getting married this month, welcoming home Dan's mom from Haiti (Yippee!), going to church, and resting - I love the weekends!