1. Today is a good day because I actually slept through the whole night, two dear friends are having babies today, I got to chat with another dear friend (I hate not living in the same place as she does!), and I'm baking away for a baby shower tomorrow...
2. The best thing I did all week was I got to be a part of Refuge, a new homeless ministry through FBS - love those people. I also got to have lunch with one of my dearest friends who shared some of the most exciting news of new life. I also got to have lunch with my sweet Lilly and favorite cousin, Brandy. What a fun week - despite not sleeping at night!
3. The current weather is beautiful and sunny and it makes me feel so stinkin' happy - I want to be a kid playing outside all day .
4. The best thing about spring is the flowers busting forth beatuiful blooms all over our yard, extra sunlight, and hearing the birds chirping in the early morning hours - ahhh... so new and refreshing.
5. A person who made me smile this week was the over 20 volunteers that showed up for Refuge volunteer training on Wednesday night, what servants!
7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was Dan's chicken and shrimp curry - oh my!! The leftovers are just as good!