1. Today is a great day because, I had lunch with my most favorite person at one of our favorite sushi places and I'm going out with some of my favorite gals tonight for a Ladies Night Out! Can't Wait!!
2. Tomorrow I will be enjoying a yummy lunch with my Life Group ladies and then celebrating sweet Xander with dear friends tomorrow night - Xander's mommy is a rockstar for hosting all of us a week after she birthed a baby!
3. My favorite time of day is the afternoon because I'm usually wide awake and can get the most accomplished with my time unlike mornings, I stink at mornings!
4. Sometimes you just have to take a dive over the couch just because it's the fastest way to get to the seat...yes, I'm three!
5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is "What Doesn't Kill You" by Kelly Clarkson - only because it is on every time I work out at the gym - I must admit, I start going a little faster on the elliptical every single time! Thanks Kelly...
6. My favorite accessory is a pair of earrings that my friend Lauren made and Dan gave to me for Christmas - they are almost always worn even when it doesn't match, who cares!
7. My favorite thing about this week was well.. I don't think it's happened yet...My weekend is going to be pretty fun! I did reconnect with dear friends this week that live far away so that is always fun- oh, and Dan and I played dominos one night and I creamed him - that was pretty awesome!