1. On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is, about a three maybe, I don't know. I don't feel like I get sick often, but lately I have been...
2. The last time I felt sick was a couple weeks ago - YUCK! It was NO fun .
3. The worst part about being sick is everything because it's just NOT fun, I mean who has time to be sick!!
4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by being left alone - except maybe a back rub from my hubby - but for the most past, I just want to sleep, sleep, sleep.
5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is try to eat healthy, get lots of of sleep, all the things the doctors say - but I also just choose to be healthy! Like I said earlier, who wants to sit around and do nothing and be sick.... boring!
6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is to sleep, drink lots of water and just wait it out - I hate meds - they usually just mask the sickness anyway and make me feel "drugged". I don't think that's a "secret" though.
7. One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is a long hot shower... nothing like feeling clean when you feel like poopie!
Hope the LittleThingsWeDo feels better soon!