Man - it's been a while since I've participated in Fill in the Blank Friday - it's just been busy lately and our blog has taken a back seat - sadly... but we've been having lots of fun lately with Dan's birthday, my birthday, and Emily & Rob's (Dan's sister) wedding! We'll share about all that soon!
Until then enjoy...
1. The best thing to do on a hot day is sit on my patio under the umbrella with a yummy refreshing cold drink and a good book.
2. The best place to be on a hot day is either on my patio or in the pool - although I haven't made it very much to the pool, sadly. Or at the beach - which we will be enjoying soon!
3. The best thing to eat on a hot day is ummm... of course, icecream! or a yummy milkshake from CookOut!
4. Hot days make me smile... a whole LOT!
5. My go to uniform on a warm day is a tanktop and shorts or a fun maxi dress with flipflops
6. The scent that reminds me of summer is the smell of peaches. They remind me of my dad and growing up on a farm and hot summer days and nights in the packing shed - ahhh...
7. My favorite thing about summer is the long summer days filled with sunshine, the afternoon thunderstorms, fresh peaches, sippin' lemonade under the umbrella, sitting on the beach... should I keep going...
*The Little Things We Do is enjoying the heat out in Oregon too!